Written by: Jessica Bolts
In short, the term “glamping” means glamorous camping, but there are many different levels of this activity. To some, it strays away from the raw connection with nature and is more of an outdoor hotel experience equipped with a comfy bed and a porcelain throne. Glamping is increasing in popularity and giving people who might not be so inclined to go camping, a chance to experience it at their own level of comfort. Are you a glamper or more of a traditional camper? Well, here is a range of amenities offered by Shoreline Inclusive Camping that can fit your level of accommodations.
Planning meals can be complicated when staying outdoors. Fire is generally the primary source for cooking food when camping, but what you use to prepare the meals with can expand your options. Shoreline Inclusive Camping provides different levels of grilling equipment within their packages.
• A roasting stick can easily cook weenies over a fire, but you’re limited to items that will stay on a stick
• A hanging grill grate will stand over the fire that will allow you to cook more than just hot dogs while preserving space on the campsite.
• A gas or charcoal grill will give you more space to cook items and will offer a faster cooking time.
Choosing how you eat your freshly prepared meal is also an amenity that differs. You could eat with nothing but your bare hands, or you could use plates and utensils. Most packages offer a table for a more comfortable dining experience.
Whether you are content with a bowl full of trail mix or you would like a four-course meal, there are dining options for all Campers and Glampers.
Whether you work a forty-hour workweek, take care of the kids, or hit the books, everyone deserves some relaxation time. Of course, this has a different meaning for each person. SIC offers daytime means of relaxation, as well as a range of sleeping accommodations for getting a good nights rest.
• Folding chairs and lawn chairs are available for all members of your party. If you need some shade throughout the day, an umbrella is also provided to fit your needs.
• With some packages, inner tubes are available to sit back and float along the shore.
• When it comes to sleeping, there is an arrangement for whatever you prefer. A simple hammock or sleeping bag is available in the camping packages.
• For a homier feel, air mattresses or cots are available to sleep on. A variety of tent sizes allow you to choose a close and comfy experience or a more spacious option.
Camper or Glamper, sleep and relaxation are vital for your mental health. These sleeping arrangements allow you to choose your comfort level and how you would like to connect with nature.
A little competition never hurt anyone. Playing games can be a great pastime to get your mind off of the stresses of the real world. The camping and day packages offered by SIC include games for all ages and all interests so that everyone in your party can feel involved.
• A simple deck of cards holds many options for games. From Euchre to Solitaire to Go Fish, the entertainment is endless.
• Board games can be a way to keep the kids occupied and include the whole gang.
• An older crowd can enjoy a game of darts, or a make a few bets around the table during a game of poker.
• Yard games such as Cornhole or Ladder Ball can get everyone out of their seat and can inspire friendly competitions.
• For the Large Group Packages, a volleyball net is set up to get active and move around.
• Accompanied by a power station, a karaoke machine is set up to keep the party going into the night.
With SIC, camping recreation isn’t limited by technology and energy. If you prefer to include digital entertainment, then Glamp it up!
Camping doesn’t mean you need to leave all materials of modern civilization behind. Camping is a recreational activity that is supposed to bring enjoyment and allow leisure, whatever that may entail for you. It’s all about your comfort level and your need for a connection to nature. Luckily, Shoreline Inclusive Camping gives options to everyone, with all experience levels of camping. You can decide if you’d consider yourself a traditional camper or a glamper, but regardless, camping is an experience that focuses on you and your time of leisure. So spend it how you want, with whom you want, and where you want, and Shoreline Inclusive Camping will take care of the rest.