- Name: Justin Yapp
- SIC Title: Founder – CEO
- When I started at SIC: Founded in 2016
- My hometown: Lodi, WI
- I currently reside in: Sun Prairie, WI
- My family consists of: My Wife, Son and Dog
Camping, boating, and outdoors…
- My favorite camping memory was: Up in Door County when I wrangled a raccoon digging in our coolers with a lasso… the raccoon was not happy about it and let out loud screams which woke everyone up in camp, including my parents who told me to just cut the rope and let it go.
- I have been camping since I was: All my life really
- I have been boating since I was: Same as camping, I have been boating since at a very young age. I grew up on the lake, so that is to be expected.
- My favorite thing to do outdoors is: Hiking and exploring new forests, or exploring new waterways on my WaveRunner
- My favorite food while camping is: Steak cooked over an open flame
- Me favorite thing about camping is: Unplugging from our digital devices and just getting close to nature to relax
- My least favorite thing about camping is: Tear down, clean up, and hauling all the gear around.
A few of my favorite things…
- Color: Blue
- Day of the Week: Sunday
- Movie or TV show: Star Wars
- Animal: Wolf
- Food: Pizza
- Sport: College Football
- Holiday: Halloween
- Travel spot: Any place with a beach
A few of my firsts…
- Concert I ever attended: Oz Fest
- Job I had: McDonalds
- Place I lived: Outside of my parents house in Lodi, my first place was in Madison.
What makes me tick…
- My hobbies include: Writing, filmmaking, inventing stuff to make my life easier, and creating businesses
- If I could have any superpower, it would be: Flying for sure; it be sweet just to take off and go wherever I want whenever I want.
- If I could meet anyone in the world dead or alive, it would be: Sitting Bull because I would love to learn more about America’s lost Native cultures and their true way of life.
- If I were an animal, I would be: Eagle (the whole flying thing is just too cool); otherwise a wolf
- The last book I read, was: The Expectant Father, the Ultimate Guide for Dads-to-be
- My motto or personal mantra: “Do or do not, there is no try.” – Yoda
- I’m happiest when: Exploring new things
- My biggest pet peeve: Tardiness
- What I fear most: Not accomplishing all my goals
- Before I die, I would like to: Travel in Space