Safety has always been our top priority and is something we are paying close attention to during the current COVID-19 situation. Keep reading to see how we are adjusting to the guidelines.
We believe it is important to share that we have been following the latest information and guidelines concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please know that the well-being and safety of our customers and staff has always been a top priority at Shoreline Inclusive Camping. We are taking steps to continue our focus on keeping our customers, staff and their families safe and healthy.
This includes following guidance from local health officials and government agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, so we can make ongoing assessments and stay in communication with our customers and staff to provide information as developments unfold.
Given current guidelines for outdoor recreational businesses in Wisconsin, we are implementing some new practices in our services. We ask that you review these prior to booking in order to avoid any misunderstandings.
We have taken the following key actions:
- If you are camping on the river or taking a boat ride, we recommend you wear protective facemasks when in close proximity to the staff and others who you do not reside with. We also recommend limiting your group size.
- We will still set up a site at your favorite park, campground, and for a limited time, your backyard. Our furnished campsites will continue to have everything we would normally offer, but will require a delay in your arrival, to ensure our staff is away from the site when you arrive.
- When camping, while we will follow all guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting, you may be more comfortable bringing your own pillow and bedding.
- The cleanliness of our equipment has always been a priority for us. In addition to our regular cleaning procedures, we are taking extra precautions to ensure everything is cleaned and disinfected before we leave your site; making it ready for you upon arrival. We ask you to please keep your sites clean and to wipe down items throughout your stay so that we can limit any exposure to our staff during tear down.
Below is a quick breakdown of the services and promotions we can offer you at this time in addition to our regular services:
- Canoe and Rowboat rentals
- Backyard Camping Setups
- Firewood Sales
- Gift cards
- Free Backyard isolation setups for healthcare providers (we set up your equipment)
- Lastly, if you had an international trip canceled, we are offering $350 off any of our camping trips
Please contact us if you are interested in any of these services.
COVID-19 Booking Guarantee
Book your camping experience or boat tour with complete confidence. During the 2020 season, we are offering the following terms for current bookings:
- A low deposit of just 20% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 10 days before your reservation
- Complete flexibility to reschedule for up to 18 months in the event of travel restrictions or COVID-19 illness or quarantine
Our Cancelation and Severe Weather Policies are still in place.
We understand this situation is top of mind for all of us right now. We will continue to follow the advice of health professionals, and as we monitor the situation closely, we are prepared to take additional steps for the benefit of our customers, employees and the community as new information and best practices emerge.
We will continue to share information and updates as they become available.