Please enter your information so we can contact you about your party!
Take your significant other on a romantic getaway that they won't forget!
Our Romantic Getaway is meant to create a special experience for you and your significant other. Treat them to a extraordinary sandbar camping experience they won’t soon forget!
We make everything more relaxing and enjoyable by providing you with a furnished campsite including all of the essential camping equipment and more. We’ll find the best sandbar, haul everything there and set it up, then pick you up at the designated time and give you a pontoon ride to your site!
Experience camping on the Wisconsin River without any of the hassle!
Two Adults Only
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights minimum, 10 nights max
What You Need to Bring: Clothing, pillows, food, and beverages
What We Will Bring: Everything else!
Where To Go: Our Boat Landing at Lake Wisconsin Resort
What To Expect: Our friendly captain will meet you, we’ll load you, your significant other, and your stuff onto one of our pontoons, then take you to your sandbar campsite where everything will be set up and waiting for you to enjoy!
At the end of your stay, pack up your clothing, pillow, left over food & beverages and leave the rest to us! We’ll shuttle you back to the resort and you can be on your way! We do all the tear down & clean up!
Here’s everything we include in your romantic getaway package:
- 2 adults only
- Pontoon shuttle to campsite & return trip back
Furnished Sandbar Campsite including:
- 1 XL tent, 1 queen air mattress 2 sleeping bags
- 2 camp chairs & 2 lounge chairs
- Basic kitchen setup (see details) & canopy tent
- 2 bundles of wood
- 5 gallon water cooler of fresh, filtered tap water
- 3 1-gallon jugs of frozen fresh water
- 2 bags ice cubes and 2 coolers
- 1 porta-potty
- trash/recycling/burn-pile bins
- 2 lamps & 3 flashlights
- yard games & board games
- Campfire kit (cooking tripod, lighter, matches, poker stick, log tongs)
These are the items you can add to your trip:
- Up to 4 Dogs – $10/pet plus a $150 non-refundable cleaning fee
- Field Guide – $500 – one of our friendly experts will help you start fires, maintain the beach, and ensure hot coffee in the morning
- Chef Kit – No Charge
- Additional bundles of wood – $8/each
- Small Bluetooth Speaker (4-8 hrs of power) – $25
- Large Bluetooth Speaker (12-24 hrs of power) – $75
- Charging Brick – $25
- 2 Adult Fishing Poles – $40
- Basic Tackle Box – $25
- Canoe – $75
- Inflatable Raft – $100
- Row Boat – $125
- 2-Hr Pontoon Cruise – $150
- 3-Hr Scenic Cruise – $225
- 1-Hr Tubing – $125
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will be camping on public property in the great outdoors. We are dependent on the weather and availability of camping sites. If the water level is too high, we will put you up on a wooded island. If it is raining, the camping trip will not be canceled. In case of severe or windy weather as well as availability, you can select a backup plan. Just let us know.
Starting at just $199/night